Friday, July 18, 2008

Hunting With The Boys!

Being a lover of the outdoors it is simply a thrill to take my kids along and let them experience mother nature. Some of the best memories I have of my childhood are hunting with my dad and granddad. I hope that my kids will learn to love the outdoors as I have.

As most of my friends know, my buddy KP and I love to make hunting videos on the side. We title them Fat Boy Hunting. They are usually low quality and high comedy....at least to us. We had a chance this week to take our boys, along with a our good friend Kirk Stephens and his two boys, out to the country. We attempted to hunt coyotes. We did not see any coyotes, probably due to the smell of Rice Krispie treats and Capri Sun.

As usual I took the video camera along and some of the footage was just too cute to pass up. So I thought that this would be a great time to add the kids to a hunting video. So I present to you Fat Boy Hunting.
Live Videos provided by Ustream.TV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!