Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shameless Plug

My buddy Ryan Mills and I will be doing broadcasts throughout the year on childressisd.net. We made our first preview show yesterday and it went pretty well. I am really excited about the potential that our new technology at school allows us to have. We have a couple of plans.
  • A live wrap-up show online on game night covering the Bobcats and other area towns
  • Weekly preview shows
  • Replay Bobcat football games on the Internet the day following games(UIL rules prohibit live football broadcast)
  • Live basketball games throughout the year
  • Gain sponsorships...then let that money go directly into specific projects in technology for our school



This is a preview of our first show. To see the whole show you will have to go to www.childressisd.net. Ryan and I might just be the best looking Internet Broadcasters in Childress....the problem is that we are the only ones in Childress.......take care and have a great 4th.

3 comments:

Marci said...

You two did an awesome job. Our little local celebrities!!

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job....need to get you a counter..to sit behind and you guys wear jackets like on espn that would be cool....I have to say that I am jealous. I always wanted to be on a wrap up show....as a player, coach, or broadcaster...some day. Someday maybe I will.....be as cool as ryan mills or toby tucker....

TREY MORGAN said...

Excellent podcast. Enjoyed the whole things!