Sunday, October 5, 2008

1st Fish

We traveled to Tyler this weekend to see my parents. Part of the weekend included a trip to the lake by my folks house to do some fishing. After about 30 minutes of no luck....it happened...Kaitlyn's pole began to bend and then the screams started.

Kaitlyn had landed a fish. It was a great moment for a dad. She reeled the fish in all by herself. She was the only one of us to even catch a fish. The best part is when we went to throw the fish back she started bawling......similar to the incident with the hog. I asked her what the heck was wrong? She proclaimed that she wanted to keep her fish so she can take it home and eat it. I think that I have created a monster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Created a monster? I don't think so...Just a girl that someday will give her husband some dang good competition!!!!
LOL!